Know Dubai through Seeken SG1
- The local people of Dubai are called Emiratis, are just around 17% of its total population.
- The Dubai police fleet includes a Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Bentley.
- Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world has 164 floors.
- There are ATM that can dispense gold bars
- Above ground metro opened in 2009 has 42 stations and was built in just 18 months
- Air-conditioned bus stops are not so uncommon
- The crime rate in Dubai is so low and that’s why this city is considered one of the safest cities on earth.
- Biggest mall, tallest hotel, second largest man-made marina, and the world’s largest aquarium are located in Dubai.