Tips to keep Smartphones clean
It very important to keep smartphones clean or else it can be a reason for lot many diseases affecting you. As we consider our personal hygiene is important; keeping your devices/ gadgets clean also makes an important decision to prevent yourselves from diseases.
Here are some tips on device maintenance to help you clean your phone safely:
1. Cleaning the screen
- The screen is the part of your device where you’re most likely to notice dirt and smears, so it’s important you know how to clean it effectively
- Use a microfiber cloth, which you can run across the display.
- Ordinary water is effective, but we need to use it sparingly and distill it first to remove any lurking chemicals. Avoid using any type of chemicals on your screen, it will interfere with the coating.
- Wipe the display in steady, straight lines using the microfiber cloth and a little water if needed.
- Take your time and work in small sections at a time. When you’ve finished, use a dry part of the cloth to remove any lingering water from the screen. If you do use water, turn the device off first.
2. Cleaning the body
- You can use a cotton tip dipped in watered-down alcoholic solution to clean the body of android device, removing dust and other dry bits of dirt that have become attached to it.
- Keep the moisture to a minimum.
- Avoid using household cleaners and disinfectants, as they’ll stain or otherwise damage android device.
- The end of a paperclip or a toothpick can be used to clear cruft from speaker holes, but this can be time-consuming process
- A 50-50 mixture of water and white vinegar can work as well as rubbing alcohol if you want to give the casing of your phone a thorough clean.
3. Maintenance tips
Besides the cleaning process, there are some day-to-day maintenance tips that will keep your smartphone healthy.
- Temperature is important: Take note of the minimum and maximum temperatures listed in your phone’s documentation and make sure it’s not left anywhere where these could be exceeded.
- Cases and screen protectors are obvious ways of keeping the smartphone from coming to any harm.
- When charging the phone, it’s a good idea to take the phone out of its case, to prevent temperatures from rising too high.